KDN has four active action teams that develop strategic priorities to improve diabetes outcomes across Kentucky.
Partnerships and Networking Action Team
The Partnerships and Networking Action Team focus is identifying potential partners who share the mission and goals of KDN and recruiting them to become involved in sharing KDN’s focus of identifying diabetes tools, resources and best practices
Goals: Increase, Promote, and Facilitate:
- Charged with developing the newly created Board of Directors nomination process.
- Organizing and implementing a Quality Improvement Committee to enhance quality practices within the organization.
TO JOIN THIS ACTION TEAM
Partnerships & Networking Action Team Efforts Include:
Promoting membership opportunities and building new partners to share KDN’s tools and resources for any one impacted by diabetes.
Networking with key organizations throughout Kentucky will drive the strategy of KDN. Organizations include business, government, philanthropic and the non-profit sector.
Key organizations to network in 2018 include:
- Endocrine Society & American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists
- American Diabetes Association and other relevant associations
- Local Health Departments/Health Districts
- Hospital Systems and Integrated Delivery Systems
- Payer / Insurers
- Coalitions and other regional and community organizations
Partnerships & Networking Action Team
Tools and Resources
Action Team Minutes:
2nd Quarter – June 12th, 2020