Choose to become a KDN Member, Stay Connected, or Register
for a KDN Quarterly Meeting or Event
We welcome all who are touched by diabetes professionally or personally to be involved with KDN.
You do not have to be a member of KDN to attend meetings and events.
KDN Membership is FREE.
By choosing KDN Member you will automatically be registered in the “STAY CONNECTED” contact list.
- Attend two of the four quarterly meetings/year
- Actively participate and contribute in action teams and committees
- Annual membership renewal
- Promote KDN and other diabetes resources to colleagues, clients and community
By choosing to become a KDN Member you are agreeing to the following:
- As an active member of the Kentucky Diabetes Network (KDN), Inc, I grant Kentucky Diabetes Network (KDN), Inc., its representatives and employees the right to take photographs of me and my property in connection with the above-identified subject.
- I authorize Kentucky Diabetes Network (KDN), Inc. its assignees and transferees to copyright, use and publish the same in print and / or electronically.
- I agree that Kentucky Diabetes Network (KDN), Inc. may use such photographs of me with or without my name and for any lawful purpose, including for example such purposes as publicity, illustration, advertising, and Web content.