To make a donation today, please click on the yellow DONATE button below.
How KDN helps: Kentucky Diabetes Network takes a lead role in responsible diabetes care for Kentuckians through prevention, identification, management and education. It is our goal to make Kentucky the best state to live in for those at risk for diabetes, living with diabetes, or affected by diabetes. (Click here to learn more about our core values.) Some of the primary services available through KDN are:
- Link employers and individuals to providers and resources for those impacted by diabetes pre-diabetes.
- Support and educate providers with evidence based tools.
- Host of Diabetes Day at the Capitol.
How YOU can help: There are so many ways individuals and corporations can help in our effort. Some are:
- Share, share, and share some more! Online days of giving are successful because of our own networks. Help us grow our presence by sending this email to your social network and asking your friends to do the same.
- Be socially (media) active. Use your social media networks: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or whatever platform you prefer to promote Kentucky Gives Day and our mission to raise money for the Kentucky Diabetes Network.
- Become a fundraising champion. Everyone loves a champion, including us! We really need fundraising champions to help drive people to this donation page.
- Donate!! Click on the yellow DONATE button at the top or bottom of this page to complete your donation through PayPal today!
CORPORATE SPONSORSHIP INFORMATION
For corporate sponsorship information, please click the button below.