KDN has four active workgroups that develop strategic priorities
to improve diabetes outcomes across Kentucky.
Partnerships and Networking Workgroup
and Networking Workgroup focus is identifying potential partners who share the
mission and goals of KDN and recruiting them to become involved in sharing
KDN’s focus of identifying diabetes tools, resources and best practices
Increase, Promote, and Facilitate:
- Charged with developing the newly created Board of Directors nomination process.
- Organizing and implementing a Quality Improvement Committee to enhance quality practices within the organization.
Partnerships & Networking Workgroup Efforts Include:
Promoting membership opportunities and building new partners to share KDN's tools and resources for any one impacted by diabetes.
Networking with key organizations throughout Kentucky will drive the strategy of KDN. Organizations include business, government, philanthropic and the non-profit sector.
Key organizations to network in 2018 include:
- Endocrine Society & American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists
- American Diabetes Association and other relevant associations
- Local Health Departments/Health Districts
- Hospital Systems and Integrated Delivery Systems
- Payer / Insurers
- Coalitions and other regional and community organizations
Partnerships & Networking Workgroup
Tools and Resources
Download PDF files by clicking on your selection.
1st Quarter 2017--March 10, 2017
2nd Quarter 2017-June 16, 2017
3rd Quarter 2017-September 15, 2017
4th Quarter 2017-December 8, 2017